Thank you to Hans Doef and his team at Blindman Brewing for sponsoring the prizes for our club’s wind-up dinner! We appreciate your support!
The HLBC wind up dinner will held at the Commonwealth Lawn Bowling Club on October 5. Tickets are $20 for members, and $30 for non-members.
The Annual General Meeting of the Highlands Lawn Bowling Club will be held at 7 pm, Wednesday, September 25 at the club! All members are welcome! Gary has sent out the agenda and minutes from the last meeting.
Dr. Kevin Anderson and his team donated a wonderful door prize to our Snake in the Grass tournament. Tony Spencer was the lucky winner of two bottles of wine and a set of four wine glasses!
- A huge thank you to the CN Railroaders! They provided a grant of $750 for our club on behalf of members, Ed and Linda Gallacher. CN is a great community contributor! This funding will be used toward equipment upgrades.
- A big shout and thank you to the Government of Alberta for the Community Facility Enhancement Grant of $9,000. This grant was used toward the purchase of new benches around the green.
Regular bowling times:
- Monday 6:45 pm for 7:00 pm start
- Tuesday (Australian Pairs) 6:45 pm for 7:00 pm start
- Wednesday 9:45 am for 10:00 am start
- Wednesday 7:00 pm for lessons and skill training
- Thursday 6:45 pm for 7:00 pm start
- Saturday 9:45 am for 10:00 am start